Sunday, May 17, 2009

getting started

Hello!

I suppose it was inevitable that I would end up being a part of the blogging community at some point. I doubt I will add that much to the overall body of knowledge with my postings, but perhaps this will bridge the distance a bit for my poor friends who do not see me as much due to the multitude of activities I engage in.

Spoiler: The posts will most likely be chock-full of birdy goodness, and very little about much else. Oh, and the Pittsburgh Steelers. There will be lots and lots of info on them. Especially as we get closer to the official 2009 season. Or when training camp gets under way. Well, actually, there might be other things, too. I hope I am multi-dimensional enough to cover a few more topics. But lots of birds. And Steelers.

And so it begins . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment